Being a father isn’t an easy job, so we have compiled resources to help you become a father who will make an impact for eternity.
Not a father? We have ideas below to help you celebrate the men in your life this Father’s Day, including crafts for the kids to make unique gifts for dad.
- Are you the kind of father you want to be? Listen to “A Father’s Model” here.
- Listen to “The Influence of a Father” to hear about what an impact a father can make in the life of his children.
- As a father, are you making a mark or leaving a scar? Listen here.
- Working, being a husband and a father can be hard to balance. Work on putting family first by listening to this podcast episode.
- How can you anchor your family in Christ? Listen here.
Focus on the Family
- You don’t have to be perfect to be a good dad. Listen to “The World Desperately Needs Good Dads” here.
- Learn about “The Power of a Father’s Example” by listening to this podcast.
Ideas to Honor Dad:
Crafts to give Dad
Click the links below for Father’s Day craft ideas to give him something he will keep forever.
“My Dad Rocks” craft
“Out of This World” Card